Like any great company, we offer a generous benefits package that is chock full of all the things for which you're looking (and maybe some surprises!):
- Flex hours. No need to spend precious vacation time getting your teeth cleaned.
- Six weeks paid time-off - really, it's not a typo! (after 6 years, employees will receive an extra week!)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurances, with a generous contribution by Kitware.
- Section 125 tax savings plans:
- Premium Only Plan (POP)
- Medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Eligible to contribute to 401(k) after only six months at Kitware (with contributions immediately 100% vested!)
- Referral bonus (Yes, you make money if you convince your friend to work for Kitware and they get hired)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (don't worry - this isn't something that's needed often)
- Immigration and Visa processing
- Annual computer hardware allowance of $3,000 for employees, so you can focus on your work rather than the equipment. Just to be clear, this is for the purpose of work - we can't bankroll your new 64" flat screen TV. (You can also use this for professional memberships, such as SPIE or IEEE, to stay on top of the latest news, publications, etc.)
In addition to these more traditional benefits, Kitware takes care of the little things too, such as a fully-stocked kitchen. (Please see our Perks page for more information.) Life at Kitware is good.